Any doubts and concerns you may have about NEET 2020 could already be answered below. If you still don’t find your particular query here, you are always encouraged to ask us yourself!
Have any concerns about NEET?
Candidates opting to give their exams in Hindi don’t need to worry as they will be provided with a bilingual Test Booklet that will have questions both in Hindi and English. However in case of ambiguities in any question, the English version shall be treated as final.
No, the option for choosing a regional language is only available to students giving the exam in that particular region. You can only opt for Tamil if you’re appearing in a city/town in Tamilnadu.
Yes. There are a number of languages that NEET-UG will be conducted in.
There is no limit on the number of times a person can appear for NEET-UG entrance exam, as per letter no.U.12023/16/2010-ME-II dated 06/12/2017 of MoH & FW.
- A minimum age of 17 at the time of admission or completion of age on or before the 31st December of the year of their admission to the course.
- The Upper Age Limit is 25 years on the date of the examination for Unreserved category. A Special relaxation of 5 years is given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
No, you cannot get admitted in any AIIMS institution on the basis of your NEET-UG score. There is a separate test that is conducted by AIIMS authorities for AIIMS entrance
No, you cannot get admitted in JIPMER institution on the basis of your NEET-UG score. There is a separate test that is conducted by JIPMER authorities for JIPMER entrance.
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
No, every MBBS seat in India is filled on the basis of your NEET-UG scores
- Indian Nationals
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2018 for 15% All India Quota Seats.